1/1 Photo of Red Raspberry Dessert
2 hrs 15 mins
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
My Grandma made this pretty layered dessert for Easter dinner this year and it was great! She cut it from a magazine - I can't believe it isn't posted yet! I haven't made it so I'm not certain on time start to finish, if you get to it before me, let me know!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) package red raspberry Jell-O gelatin (2 - 3oz packages would work)
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries, unsweetened
- 24 marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces cool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 butterfinger candy bars, finely crushed
- 15 Ritz crackers, finely crushed
- 1In a large bowl, dissolve jello in boiling water.
- 2Stir in frozen raspberries.
- 3Cool in fridge until just set - this won't take long since the berries are frozen.
- 4Meanwhile, combine crushed candy bars and crackers - set aside.
- 5Melt marshmallows with milk in microwave and let cool.
- 6Fold in Cool Whip and spread over jell-o.
- 7Top with crushed candy bars and crackers.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Raspberry Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 162.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 47.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g