Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This combination of tastes is very enjoyable. Very quick and easy for a last minute addition to any meal.
- 2 teaspoons sugar (or sugar substitute like Splenda)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 8 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 golden delicious apples, quartered,cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- salt and black pepper
- Combine sugar, lemon juice, and sour cream in a medium bowl with a fork.
- Add radishes, apple, and cucumber.
- Turn vegetables and fruit in dressing to coat.
- Season with dill, salt, and pepper.
- Toss again.
I have made this several times. I got this recipe from the Food Network; I believe it was a Rachael Ray recipe. It is quite tasty and refreshing!
Ingredients sounded like a great combo but the salad overall did nothing for me.It was the only dish at a potluck supper that NO comments were made about!(good or bad??)
WOW! What an odd combination. But it is SOOO tasty! (I'm eating some right now). I would not change a thing. Great recipe! I love radishes, and have been looking for new ways to use them. Bravo on this imaginative recipe! (By the way, only 2 WW points per serving)