Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really tasty spread/dip from Sunset.
Make and share this Red Radish Cheese Spread recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, beat cheese, butter, horseradish, and worcestershire with an electric mixer until smoothly blended.
- Stir in radishes and onions until well distributed.
- Season to taste with salt.
- If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours; bring to room temperature before serving.
- Serve with rye crispbread and raw vegetables.
For family gatherings I omit the horseradish (which my niece is allergic to) and have come to prefer it that way. With, or without, the horseradish we like this easy recipe a lot!
Made this for Superbowl Sunday and it was wonderful! Very easy and pretty too!
This is without a doubt a GREAT spread, whether for crackers of for veggies ~ I especially liked it with jicama, celery & carrots! It's been a long, long time since the last time I used red radishes in or for anything, & I'd almost forgotten how much I like them [used to use them in salads a lot]! This will definitely be a regular when I have dips & dippers on the table! Thanks!