Recipe by Engrossed
This is a really tasty spread/dip from Sunset.
Top Review by tarab5
I wasn't sure after the first few bites, but then I was addicted. I ate with garlic Triscuits. I chopped the radishes in the food processor, removed and then added the cream cheese, butter, horseradish and worcestershire and then put the radishes and onions in for a couple quick pulses. I heaped the horseradish and thought it could use even more still. Mine wasn't as firm as the photo; it was more of a dip consistency... perhaps my radishes were juicy?
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese or 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups red radishes, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- salt or celery salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, beat cheese, butter, horseradish, and worcestershire with an electric mixer until smoothly blended.
- Stir in radishes and onions until well distributed.
- Season to taste with salt.
- If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours; bring to room temperature before serving.
- Serve with rye crispbread and raw vegetables.