Prep 24 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Great punch. Good for showers and holidays.
Make and share this Red Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (6 ounce) packages strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (6 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 13 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ReaLemon juice
- 2 (46 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 3 gallons ginger ale
- Heat jello, water, and sugar until clear and dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and pineapple juice.
- To serve: Remove from freezer 2 hours before serving. Break into a slush. Add ginger ale.