My friend DeEtta helped put together a cookbook of family recipes which they called "Aromas of the Past and the Present. Her family is of Danish heritage. This was submitted by Vi Nissen. I've not yet made this nor are there any cooking times. Please let me know how long it takes when you make it :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put rhubarb in a large saucepan; cover with water.
- 2Bring to a boil and boil until rhubarb is tender (no cooking time given - maybe 15-20 minutes).
- 3Add sugar and food coloring; reduce heat and stir in tapioca, stirring occasionally and cooking slowly until thick.
- 4May be served hot or cold with milk or cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Pudding (Danish)
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g