Red Prawn Curry With Jasmine Rice
- Add coriander, black pepper, salt, ground red pepper, onion (chopped), garlic cloves, ginger, lime leaf, and lemon grass stalks to a blender and blend to a paste. Add a small amount of water if necessary in order to make a paste.
- Drain paste into a frying pad and fry until fragrant (ensuring that the onion is cooked).
- Stir in coconut milk, boil, then simmer 10 minutes.
- Add crushed red pepper, fish sauce, and brown sugar. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Add prawns, lime leaves, mint, and basil. Continue simmering for about 5 minutes, or until prawns are cooked.
- Serve with cooked jasmine rice.