Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
These were wonderful -- a WW recipe worth 4 points plus/serving - with good size servings as this serves six. Recipe source: WW website
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes (24 baby potatoes or big ones cut into quarters)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- On a cooking sheet or baking dish toss potatoes with oil 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper. Roast for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes begin to brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with rosemary and remaining salt (1/2 teaspoon).
- Return to oven and cook until potatoes are done (5-10 minutes).
Great potatoes! Made as written and baked at 375 degrees since I had other things in the oven too. I used 1 1/2 lbs of smaller potatoes that I diced up. Would be good with a little sliced garlic too. Made for PRMR.
So easy to make and delicious! Enjoyed these with some roasted chicken. Thanks for sharing! Made for Rookie tag game.
Easy, simple and very tasty! I enjoyed the rosemary! Thanks!