1/1 Photo of Red Potatoes in Ranch Sauce
My wife absolutely loves these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes and onions together until they just start to get tender.
- 3Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Coat a 9x9 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 5Place a layer of potatoes and onions.
- 6Top that layer with ranch dressing.
- 7Next, put a layer of cheese over the dressing.
- 8Repeat with another layer of potatoes and onions, then dressing, and top with layer of cheese.
- 9Bake in 350F degree oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Potatoes in Ranch Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 312.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 8.4 g