Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
My wife absolutely loves these.
Make and share this Red Potatoes in Ranch Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 4 red potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 6 ounces fat free ranch dressing
- 8 ounces low-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Boil potatoes and onions together until they just start to get tender.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat a 9x9 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place a layer of potatoes and onions.
- Top that layer with ranch dressing.
- Next, put a layer of cheese over the dressing.
- Repeat with another layer of potatoes and onions, then dressing, and top with layer of cheese.
- Bake in 350F degree oven for 30 minutes.