Recipe by cricketbird
I got this from a newspaper food section. My kids love this, and I plan on sending this posting to my daughter in Texas so she can start cooking the good stuff..........
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Cut this back to make for 2 of us, steaming small red potatoes for about 15 minutes, then following the recipe to the end (Well, I also cut the tarragon back to a little more than 2 teaspoons)! Anyway, this recipe makes for a very tasty side dish & one that's worth keeping! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]
- 2 lbs medium red potatoes
- 3 medium zucchini, about 1 lb
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 teaspoons tarragon
- 2 teaspoons chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling water, about 25 minutes or until tender.
- Cut zucchini into 1/4 inch slices.
- In skillet, heat 2 Tbs. butter.
- Add zucchini and cook, turning occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into chunks and add to zucchini.
- In small saucepan or microwave, melt remaining 2 Tbs. butter.
- Add tarragon, chives, salt and pepper.
- Pour over vegetables and toss gently.