Recipe by katie in the UP
We love this recipe, it's fast and tasty! I also added a package of beefy onion soup mix...but couldn't get it listed under ingredients!
- 453.59 g ground meat
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 946.36 ml potatoes, cubed
- 0.25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml spices (onion, garlic, pepper and salt)
- 4.92 ml crushed red chili pepper
- 425.24 g can tomato sauce
- 170.09 g tomato paste
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef. (I use 90/10 for soup).
- Add onions, peppers and all seasonings.
- Sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add potatoes, tomato sauce, beefy onion soup mix and paste with enough water to make sure all ingredients are covered well.
- Simmer until potatoes are soft and soup has thickened. Approx 15 minutes.