Recipe by katie in the UP
We love this recipe, it's fast and tasty! I also added a package of beefy onion soup mix...but couldn't get it listed under ingredients!
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 4 cups potatoes, cubed
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon spices (onion, garlic, pepper and salt)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chili pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef. (I use 90/10 for soup).
- Add onions, peppers and all seasonings.
- Sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add potatoes, tomato sauce, beefy onion soup mix and paste with enough water to make sure all ingredients are covered well.
- Simmer until potatoes are soft and soup has thickened. Approx 15 minutes.