This was such an easy recipe and just a nice change for a side dish. I found the recipe in Prevention Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave or steam potatoes until fork tender.
- 2Rinse lightly with cold water.
- 3Place in a serving bowl.
- 4Heat oil then add onion& garlic stir& cook until onion is quite soft.
- 5Add remaining ingredients to pan and cook for an additional 2 minutes (or until heated thru).
- 6Pour mixture over potatoes and toss to coat well.
- 7Let stand at least 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend, toss again and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Potato Salad with Warm Onion Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 35.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g