Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This was such an easy recipe and just a nice change for a side dish. I found the recipe in Prevention Magazine.
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut into large chucks
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley (can also use oregano)
- Microwave or steam potatoes until fork tender.
- Rinse lightly with cold water.
- Place in a serving bowl.
- Heat oil then add onion& garlic stir& cook until onion is quite soft.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan and cook for an additional 2 minutes (or until heated thru).
- Pour mixture over potatoes and toss to coat well.
- Let stand at least 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend, toss again and serve.