Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was such an easy recipe and just a nice change for a side dish. I found the recipe in Prevention Magazine.
- Microwave or steam potatoes until fork tender.
- Rinse lightly with cold water.
- Place in a serving bowl.
- Heat oil then add onion& garlic stir& cook until onion is quite soft.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan and cook for an additional 2 minutes (or until heated thru).
- Pour mixture over potatoes and toss to coat well.
- Let stand at least 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend, toss again and serve.