Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A local grocery store makes fabulous salads. I often wish they would publish a cookbook. I went home and created this after I bought this the last time. Ingredient amounts are approximate and can be changed to your liking.
- 6 -8 medium red potatoes, skins on
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced with tops
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced, peels on
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, enough to coat
- sea salt
- black pepper, rough grind, to taste
- Clean and quarter potatoes; boil potatoes in salted water, simmer until tender, drain and cool. Do not over cook!
- In the mean time, clean and slice all veggies.
- Cut cooled potatoes to desired size and add to veggies.
- Add enough mayonnaise to coat the potatoes and veggies. Add salt and pepper to taste.