Recipe from a local source. FRESH basil *only*!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and pour over enough water to cover by about 2 inches.
- 2Set the pan over high heat and bring to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes, until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- 3Meanwhile, combine the basil, oil, honey and vinegar in a blender and puree until smooth (if necessary, add a little water or broth to help in pureeing.).
- 4Drain the potatoes and transfer them to a large bowl.
- 5Add the basil mixture and stir to coat. Fold in the celery.
- 6Cover and chill or serve at room temperature.
- 7Before serving, season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Potato Salad With Honey-Basil Vinaigrette (Vegan Friendly)
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 54.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar