Red Potato Salad With Celery Seed
- In a big pot, combine the potatoes and water to cover generously; bring to a boil; cook until tender but slightly resistant when pierced with a fork, about 30 minutes.
- Drain and cool, but do not peel.
- When cool, cut into 1 ½ inch pieces and place in a bowl.
- Make the dressing: in a small bowl, whisk the sour cream, mayo, celery, celery seeds, chives, mustard, parsley, and salt/pepper to taste together; mix well.
- Pour dressing over the potatoes; toss gently until coated; taste for seasoning and adjust.
- Cover and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with parsley and chives; serve cold.