Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
I came up with this potato salad because I prefer a non-creamy kind. Super easy and yummy. Uses red potatoes and eggs.
- 8 -10 red potatoes, boiled whole, cooled and cubed
- 3 eggs, hard boiled, cooled and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (extra virgin or regular, depending on your taste)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- chives, chopped
- Whisk everything except potatoes, eggs, and chives.
- Toss potatoes with dressing.
- Add eggs and mix gently. Garnish with chives. Refrigerate.