Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious and easy.
- 3 lbs small red potatoes, steamed and halved
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Place the potatoes, celery, and onion in a pretty bowl.
- Mix the remaining ingredients.
- Stir in gently.
- Chill for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
This does not taste low fat at all! It's really good! I forgot to add the pepper but that was OK. I used new red creamer potatoes which are my favorite. Very easy to put together...it's a keeper! Thanks!!
To: Wildheart We surely enjoyed your salad with supper tonight! It's very tasty and super-quick to put together. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe. Laudee C. Colorado