Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
another summer favorite
- 4 large red potatoes, cut into bite size pieces,and cooked with skin on
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup broccoli floret, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup steamed summer squash, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- Place cooked red potatoes in a large bowl, add summer squash, broccoli florets, celery and red pepper.
- Place green onions and parsley in small bowl and season generously.
- Mix in mustard and vinegar.
- Add oil in thin stream while mixing constantly with whisk.
- Pour vinegarette over salad ingredients and mix well, sprinkle with chives.