1/1 Photo of Red Potato Salad
From Lee Bailey's The Way I Cook. This recipe has made the rounds and is very popular. Very easy to make. It's one of those recipes that is greater than the sum of it's ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup minced fresh italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (I use white wine vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Cover potatoes with lightly salted water and add lemon juice.
- 2Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and cook potatoes until tender when pierced with the point of a knife, about 12 minutes.
- 3Drain and cool.
- 4Meanwhile, whisk together the rest of the ingredients.
- 5Cut the potatoes into serving size pieces (no need to peel) and mix with the dressing.
- 6Chill until serving time.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.7
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 1538.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: