Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy to make and easy to eat!
Make and share this Red Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place the water in a large stock pot fitted with a steamer basket. Bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Steam the potatoes for about 30 minutes until slightly soft.
- Remove and let cool for about ten minutes and then chill thoroughly in the refrigerator.
- Cut the potatoes into 1/2 to 1 inch pieces.
- Place in mixing bowl and add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Fold together gently and chill well before serving.
- This recipe keeps well for about 48 – 72 hours.