Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
I received this recipe from a friend of mine. I am asked quite often to bring this to summer family functions, picnics, etc.
- 3 lbs red salad potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces fresh chives, finely chopped
- Boil potatoes until done.
- Drain well.
- Put potatoes into a bowl and cool completely in the refrigerator.
- Mix mayonnaise, brown mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add bacon and chives and mix well.
- Toss potatoes into mayonnaise mixture.
- * Best if made at least 6 hours ahead of time so flavors can marry.