Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I received this recipe from a friend of mine. It's a little different than your regular potato salad, but very flavorful.
- Boil potatoes until done.
- Drain well.
- Put potatoes into a bowl and cool completely in the refrigerator.
- Mix mayonnaise, brown mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add bacon and chives. Mix well.
- Toss potatoes into mayonnaise mixture.
- * This salad is best if made at least 6 hours before serving so the flavors have time to marry.
I made this for a BBQ and there was none left. Everyone loved it. I made this for another BBQ this weekend - After comming home from the 2nd grocery store trip I realized I forgot the red potatoes... It turned out great with russett potatoes too. I added an extra 1/2 cup of mayo because the russetts seemed to dry it out a little.