Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A grilled potato slice with a blend of dried and fresh Italian herbs and Parmesan cheese.
Make and share this Red Potato Medallions With Italian Herbs and Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, sliced 1/3 inch thick
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh Greek oregano, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Wash potatoes and slice 1/3 inch thick. Place oil, dry Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in a bowl, toss potatoes until coated. Set aside.
- Heat an indoor grill such as a George Foreman, or an outdoor gas or charcoal grill. Place potatoes on grill, cook until browned on one side and turn. Once fully cooked and tender, transfer to a baking dish. Top with Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs and serve.