Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious summer salad, bursting with flavor.
Make and share this Red Potato, Corn and Cherry Tomato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Whirl the vinegar, oil, basil, salt and pepper in a blender to prepare the dressing.
- Cook the corn; remove kernels from the cobs and cool completely.
- Cover the potatoes in water (about 2 inches higher than the potatoes). Cook until tender (approx. 10-15 minutes). Drain and cool slightly. Toss with most of the dressing and set aside.
- When completely cool, toss with the remaining ingredients and the balance of the dressing. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Best served at room temperature to allow the flavors to come through.
- In a hurry? Use one tube of prepared basil in place of fresh basil. Shake the dressing to mix, do not use blender. Steam a large bag of frozen, petite yellow corn and cool it. I sometimes toss everything together, except the cherry tomatoes, while it’s still warm.