Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
One day just put this together and became a big hit with my family. Really good with roasted chicken or ham.
- 5 -6 Red Bliss potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley (dried)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 -4 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Par boil potatoes until slightly soft (not all the way) or microwave for the same consistency. Cool slightly so that you may handle them to cut up into large bite size pieces.
- Place potatoes in a casserole dish combine with chopped onion, olive oil, parsley, garlic and onion powder. Mix together to combine all flavors together.
- Bake approximately 1 hour or until potatoes are cooked through and slighted roasted.
- Mix in mayonnaise and top with cheeses.
- Put back in oven until cheese melts.