Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best salad!! You will love it! Trust me on this one!!!!!!! This is perfect for any occasion!
- 1 lb small red potato, cooked and cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced radish
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon sodium-free seasoning (Mrs. Dash)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- In lg bowl, toss potatoes and veggies.
- In small bowl, whisk the dressing and seasonings.
- Add to potato mixture and toss to coat well.
- Cover and chill.
Served this salad with Grilled Chicken Wings #31266 and family just loved them. One brother-in-law went back for fourths of this salad! I couldn't find small red potatoes at the store that day so had to settle for new nuggets but it seemed to work just as well. Very good and will make this one again.