- 1 lb baby red potato, halved
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add potatoes; cook about 15 minutes, or until almost tender.
- Add beans; cook about 3 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add potatoes, beans, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook about 2 minutes, or until heated through, tossing to coat.
- Add basil and toss once more before serving.