1/5 Photos of Red Potato and Green Bean Saute
This recipe is from the Deen Brothers. It's very simple but delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- 2Add potatoes; cook about 15 minutes, or until almost tender.
- 3Add beans; cook about 3 minutes, or until tender; drain well.
- 4In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- 5Add garlic; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- 6Add potatoes, beans, and salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Cook about 2 minutes, or until heated through, tossing to coat.
- 8Add basil and toss once more before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Potato and Green Bean Saute
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.0
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g