Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
fun to make but use a little marge on hands so it doesn't stick to them
Make and share this Red popcorn balls recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 4 cups whtie miniature marshmallows
- 3 ounces any flavor Jello gelatin, depending on the color of popcorn balls you want
- 12 cups popped corn
- Melt marge in large pot, add marshmallows.
- Heat& stir on medium heat till all is melted.
- Add jello.
- dissolve Pour mixture over popped corn in large bowl.
- Stir till well coated, then shape into 12 balls, wrap in plastic.