Recipe by KaffirLime
I go nuts over this cabbage in the Paris delis. Red cabbage is very good you you and this keeps 2 weeks in my fridge with no problem. The crunch is still there! Use all organic ingredients if possible. A terrific side dish to an omelette or sandwich.
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate or shred cabbage into very thin slivers.
- Place cabbage in a porcelain bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Add 1/4 cup of Apple cider vinegar (I like the organic one).
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoon of raw honey.
- Toss and mix everything together and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Store in glass jar(s). Keeps fresh for a long time.
- The ratio can be adjusted to your taste. If you like it more tart, add more vinegar and so on.