Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe that tastes fantastic. Something I'm sure you'll love!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 chicken thigh fillets, Halved
- 500 g potato gnocchi
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 300 ml cream
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Cook chicken over medium heat until browned.
- Place Gnocchi in a pot of water and boil.
- Meanwhile, remove chicken from pan and cover.
- Add garlic to pan.
- Add wine and simmer uncovered until almost evaporated.
- Add pesto and cream and bring to the boil.
- Serve chicken on top of cooked, drained gnocchi and cover with sauce.