Beck Australia's Note:
This is a quick and easy recipe that tastes fantastic. Something I'm sure you'll love!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a pan.
- 2Cook chicken over medium heat until browned.
- 3Place Gnocchi in a pot of water and boil.
- 4Meanwhile, remove chicken from pan and cover.
- 5Add garlic to pan.
- 6Add wine and simmer uncovered until almost evaporated.
- 7Add pesto and cream and bring to the boil.
- 8Serve chicken on top of cooked, drained gnocchi and cover with sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Pesto Chicken With Gnocchi
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.8
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 199.4 mg
- Sodium 146.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato pesto