Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Easy and quick dinner....about 10 minutes prep is all it takes!
- 3 -4 lbs beef roast
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place roast in a roaster and drizzle vinegar over.
- Season and top with garlic, peppers and onions.
- Cover roaster and roast for about 3 hours, or until deep brown, though not dried out.