Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This makes a huge frittata, so make certain to make this in a large skillet!
Make and share this Red Pepper, Zucchini and Feta Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons whipped cream (or use 18% table cream)
- salt and pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 pinch dried dill (or to taste)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (can use less)
- 10 kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- In a large nonstick oven-proof skillet, heat the oil with butter over medium heat.
- Add in onion, zucchini and garlic; saute for about 5 minutes or until softened (do not remove from skillet).
- In a large bowl whisk eggs with whipping cream or table cream, salt and pepper.
- Add in the chopped red bell pepper and pinch of dill; pour into the skillet, and reduce the heat to med-low.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese and olive slices over the frittata; cook for about 8 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown and the frittata is set (don't overcook!).