Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
So I was asking my friends for recipes for the upcoming holiday of Shavuot (a time in which we celebrate the receiving of the Ten Commandments), and I got this one. I have to write thisone right away, because she just told me and there was no piece of paper to write it down. My friend uses a prepared pie crust, but that shouldn't stop you from making your own if that is your preference.
- 3 red peppers, diced
- 1 -2 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- Saute red peppers and onions together (you can use one if you have an especially big one) for about five minutes. Add garlic and saute for a few more minutes.
- In a bowl beat the two eggs together, and then add the milk.
- Pour the saute mixture and then the egg mixture into the pie crust (I guess a regular for me is about 9 inch). Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes, or until done.
- Cool for five minutes and then serve.