Very filling lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wipe any dirt of the portobello and slice into 1/2 inch strips.
- 2Slice the red pepper and onion into thin strips.
- 3Saute the pepper, onion, and mushroom in olive oil over medium-low heat until the peppers are tender. Salt to taste.
- 4Slice the cucumber and tomato. Rinse the sprouts and dry completely.
- 5Mash half the avocado onto each tortilla with a fork, add the sprouts, cucumber, tomato, and basil.
- 6Add the cooked mushroom/pepper mixture to each tortilla and wrap them up. They will be hard to close! Be sure to drip off the majority of moisture before adding it to the wrap; otherwise you'll have a sloppy mess.
- 7This is a little better when the pepper/mushroom mixture has been chilled to the same temperature as the vegetables.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Pepper Portabella Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.4
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 209.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g