Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very filling lunch.
Make and share this Red Pepper Portabella Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- Wipe any dirt of the portobello and slice into 1/2 inch strips.
- Slice the red pepper and onion into thin strips.
- Saute the pepper, onion, and mushroom in olive oil over medium-low heat until the peppers are tender. Salt to taste.
- Slice the cucumber and tomato. Rinse the sprouts and dry completely.
- Mash half the avocado onto each tortilla with a fork, add the sprouts, cucumber, tomato, and basil.
- Add the cooked mushroom/pepper mixture to each tortilla and wrap them up. They will be hard to close! Be sure to drip off the majority of moisture before adding it to the wrap; otherwise you'll have a sloppy mess.
- This is a little better when the pepper/mushroom mixture has been chilled to the same temperature as the vegetables.