Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy but tasty recipe! Doesn't need exact proportions, add list of ingredients as you desire or according to what you have available.
- 1 red pepper (green works as well, I just prefer red)
- 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple (I like a lot of pineapple so I use a large can)
- 1 lb chicken (cut into bite size pieces)
- chicken (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 (8 ounce) packet stir fry seasoning
- red pepper seasoning
- diced onion, amount according to preference
- peanuts (I use whatever I have, normal or honey roasted)
- at least a cup rice
- 1 -2 tablespoon oil (to fry chicken pieces)
- other stir fry vegetables that you think would be good ie carrot, celery, corn, sugar snap peas
- Stir Fry up the chicken pieces in the oil in a large skillet.
- Start the rice (follow whatever the box/bag says).
- When the chicken is cooked through add the vegetables and the stir fry seasoning. Continue to fry.
- Add pineapple and peanuts to taste.
- Continue to fry.
- Add red pepper seasoning.
- The longer this is all stir fried together the better the flavor gets into everything.
- Dish yourself some rice and put what you cooked up on top of it. I like to use a lot of rice so that I get lots of left overs. I hope you love this as much as I do!