An easy but tasty recipe! Doesn't need exact proportions, add list of ingredients as you desire or according to what you have available.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 red pepper (green works as well, I just prefer red)
- 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple (I like a lot of pineapple so I use a large can)
- 1 lb chicken (cut into bite size pieces)
- chicken (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 (8 ounce) packet stir fry seasoning
- red pepper seasoning
- diced onion, amount according to preference
- peanuts (I use whatever I have, normal or honey roasted)
- at least a cup rice
- 1 -2 tablespoon oil (to fry chicken pieces)
- other stir fry vegetables that you think would be good ie carrot, celery, corn, sugar snap peas
- 1Stir Fry up the chicken pieces in the oil in a large skillet.
- 2Start the rice (follow whatever the box/bag says).
- 3When the chicken is cooked through add the vegetables and the stir fry seasoning. Continue to fry.
- 4Add pineapple and peanuts to taste.
- 5Continue to fry.
- 6Add red pepper seasoning.
- 7The longer this is all stir fried together the better the flavor gets into everything.
- 8Dish yourself some rice and put what you cooked up on top of it. I like to use a lot of rice so that I get lots of left overs. I hope you love this as much as I do!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Pepper Pineapple Chicken on Rice
Serving Size: 1 (454 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.5
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 49.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry seasoning