Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy but tasty recipe! Doesn't need exact proportions, add list of ingredients as you desire or according to what you have available.
- 1 red pepper (green works as well, I just prefer red)
- 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple (I like a lot of pineapple so I use a large can)
- 1 lb chicken (cut into bite size pieces)
- chicken (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 (8 ounce) packet stir fry seasoning
- red pepper seasoning
- diced onion, amount according to preference
- peanuts (I use whatever I have, normal or honey roasted)
- at least a cup rice
- 1 -2 tablespoon oil (to fry chicken pieces)
- other stir fry vegetables that you think would be good ie carrot, celery, corn, sugar snap peas
- Stir Fry up the chicken pieces in the oil in a large skillet.
- Start the rice (follow whatever the box/bag says).
- When the chicken is cooked through add the vegetables and the stir fry seasoning. Continue to fry.
- Add pineapple and peanuts to taste.
- Continue to fry.
- Add red pepper seasoning.
- The longer this is all stir fried together the better the flavor gets into everything.
- Dish yourself some rice and put what you cooked up on top of it. I like to use a lot of rice so that I get lots of left overs. I hope you love this as much as I do!