- 8 ounces linguine, uncooked
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, coarsely chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans no-salt-added stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed; drain.
- Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add garlic and rosemary and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Add roasted red pepper and next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes, until thickened slightly.
- Serve pasta topped with sauce and sprinkled with cheese.