Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Hummus is one of my favorite foods and I also love deviled eggs. So, when I saw this in a flyer handed out for the 'Summer Fresh Hummus' company I wanted to jot it down. You could surely use the discarded yolks for something else so it doesn't feel wasteful.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 8 ounces roasted bell pepper hummus
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, diced
- 2 basil leaves, chopped
- Remove shell from hard-boiled eggs.
- Cut eggs in half, remove and discard the yolks.
- Fill each half with 2 tablespoons red pepper hummus.
- Top each egg with tomatoes and basil.
This was amazing! Loved it so much! I am not a fan of deviled eggs at all but this recipe was great. Thanks for your post.