Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Roasted red pepper hummus
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1⁄3 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender.
- Whirl until smooth and combined well.
- Cover an chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
This is so yummy and even better than the one I buy. I roasted a bell pepper for it and also used dried chickpeas that I soaked and cooked. That way there is less sodium. Thanks for posting this recipe :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game