Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this dips with warmed pita triangles.
- 19 ounces chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 red peppers, roasted, seeded and diced
- 2 garlic, minced (or 1 head roasted garlic)
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place chickpeas in food processor and chop finely.
- Add red peppers and garlic; process until combined.
- Add feta cheese, hot pepper sauce and pepper and process until evenly distributed. Taste and season with salt.
This was good stuff. I used jarred red peppers and added a bit of olive oil for the richness it gives. I love the tang of the feta. After tasting it I also added some fresh parsley . I had trouble getting it to blend in my blender I had to add some of the liquid from the beans to make it blend. I would have used my food processor but it has been misplaced in our move. :-)