- 3 red peppers
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt, to taste
- carrot (cut into long thin pieces)
- cucumber (cut into long thin pieces)
- radish (cut into long thin pieces)
Directions See How It's Made
- cut and de-seed the red peppers.
- Bake them in the oven on a low temperature for 20-25 minutes and remove the skin.
- Then grind peppers, lemon juice, parsley, olive oil and salt together to make the dip.
- Serve with carrots, cucumber and radishes or any other veggie sticks.