Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another one from Better Homes & Gardens. Great for the upcoming holidays.
- 1 cup roasted red sweet pepper, drained
- 1 fresh red chili pepper, seeded & coarsley chopped
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, quartered
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary
- In food processor combine all ingredients, except rosemary.
- Cover; process until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in rosemary.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.