Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is for all of you who liked my first Red Pepper Dip recipe.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 ounces chopped pitted ripe olives
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, rinsed,drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream in small mixer bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth (1 to 2 minutes).
- Stir in all remaining ingredients by hand.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.