Recipe by Suzie
My DH gleaned from foodchannel.com. Real easy and very tasty yet not real spicey. My 88 yr. old mom loves them.
Top Review by breezermom
The title is misleading....these sound spicy hot, and they are not! So please don't be afraid of the red pepper....it is minimal in the recipe. The red comes from the paprika. We really enjoyed these, plus they are easy to make! Thanks for sharing!
- olive oil, for coating
- 24 small new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat and oil the grill rack.
- If potatoes are very small, use grill basket or skewers.
- Add potatoes to boiling water; cook about 5-7 minutes--not completely tender. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Put potatoes in large bowl; coat with oil.
- In small bowl, mix together paprika, cayenne, garlic powder and salt; add to potatoes; toss until well coated.
- Grill directly over medium-high heat, turning often, until nicely browned and tender--10-20 minutes. Serve immediately.