1/3 Photos of Red Pepper Crusted Grilled New Potatoes
Suzanna Marie's Note:
My DH gleaned from foodchannel.com. Real easy and very tasty yet not real spicey. My 88 yr. old mom loves them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat and oil the grill rack.
- 2If potatoes are very small, use grill basket or skewers.
- 3Add potatoes to boiling water; cook about 5-7 minutes--not completely tender. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- 4Drain and pat dry.
- 5Put potatoes in large bowl; coat with oil.
- 6In small bowl, mix together paprika, cayenne, garlic powder and salt; add to potatoes; toss until well coated.
- 7Grill directly over medium-high heat, turning often, until nicely browned and tender--10-20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Pepper Crusted Grilled New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (1028 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 803.0
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 935.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 181.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.0 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 21.4 g