Recipe by annette.tas
Great to serve at parties as a make-ahead hot finger food!
Top Review by Jewelies
Easy to prepare and quite tasty. Instead of rolling like a sausage roll I cut the pastry into squares and sealed the pastry to stop the cheese from running out. Next time I will try feta cheese and increase the chili powder slightly. Thanks for posting!
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup finely diced roasted red peppers or 1 roasted red peppers or 1 capsicum
- 1 cup shredded pizza cheese (or 3/4 cup shredded cheddar and 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine diced red pepper, cheese(s), mayonnaise, parsley, chili Powder, salt and pepper.
- Cut puff pastry sheets in half.
- Spread mixture along the long edge of each pastry sheet, about 1cm from the edge.
- Roll pastry up from the long edge to form a long log, then cut into 5cm sections (like party sausage rolls).
- Store covered in fridge until ready to cook in the top of a pre-heated 200°C over on the top rack, until pastry is golden and cheese is melted (approx. 15 minutes).