Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
A sautéed dish of diced chicken and peppers, with added Cajun spice.
- olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper
- cajun spices
- 1 onion
- fettuccine (optional) or linguine (optional)
- with alfredo sauce (optional)
- Dice chicken breasts.
- Coat Cajun spice on chicken.
- Mix softened butter and olive oil and place all in skillet.
- Turn up heat on stove top until the butter begins to brown.
- When butter is lightly browned, add chicken and often stir to get an even browning on the chicken.
- When chicken is lightly browned, but done, place in a large plate.
- Dice the bell pepper and onion and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add onions and peppers to the chicken and enjoy!
- ***I have not tested this recipe, but I put it out because I thought some brave chef could try it out***.