1/2 Photos of Red Pepper Bruschetta (No Tomatoes!)
This is a great version for those who are not crazy about tomatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove outer skin from garlic bulb (don't separate cloves). Brush with 1 tsp oil. Wrap in foil. Bake at 425°F 30-35 minutes, until soft. Cool.
- 2Broil peppers until skins blister, about 10 minutes. Immediate place in a paper bag and let sit 15-20 minutes. Peel and discard charred skin. Coarsely chop peppers.
- 3Cut off top of garlic bulb, squeeze garlic out and chop finely.
- 4In a bowl, combine parsley, basil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and remaining oil. Add peppers and garlic; mix well.
- 5Cut bread in 16 slices about 1/2 inch thick; broil until toasted slightly.
- 6Top toasts with pepper mixture and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Pepper Bruschetta (No Tomatoes!)
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 366.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g