- 2 3⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine Bisquick, red pepper, and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- With a fork, stir in milk and shredded cheese until mix forms a soft dough.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Combine butter and remaining garlic powder and brush on top of biscuits.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- TIP: I use an ice cream scoop, lightly sprayed with oil, to drop the dough onto the sheets.