Spectacular dish I created after eating one of those frozen "all in one" meal from the grocery store. After eating that I decided that I couldmake this, and I could make it better...and I did! This really tastes great and looks fancy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw shrimp and set aside.
- 2Pour all 3 sauce jars into a large pot and stir together well.
- 3Heat sauce covered over medium heat stirring frequently until heated thoroughly.
- 4Reduce heat to low and add shrimp.
- 5Stir frequently while covered on low.
- 6Chop both peppers into small bites.
- 7Place into a well greased skillet and and sprinkle garlic powder over the pieces.
- 8Cook over medium-high heat until tender and slightly blackened.
- 9Cut asparagus spears into 3 equal parts and steam them until tender.
- 10Do not overcook the asparagus; it should be slightly tender, but in NO way mushy.
- 11Cook pasta according to their directions on the label and drain well.
- 12Add pasta, asparagus, and peppers to the sauce and shrimp mix.
- 13Stir well and continue to heat on low for five more minutes.
- 14Serve with garlic bread and a salad and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Pepper, Asparagus, & Shrimp Penne Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.8
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 159.4 mg
- Sodium 721.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Classico sun dried tomato and basil pasta sauce
garlic alfredo sauce