1/1 Photo of Red Pepper Asiago Gougere' Cheese Bites
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
These are cheesy and savory puff pastry bites. Recipe from Land O Lakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F; line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- 2Place water and butter in heavy 2-quart saucepan.
- 3Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil (6-8 minutes).
- 4Reduce heat to low; stir in flour and garlic salt vigorously until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a ball.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Add 1 egg at a time, beating well after each addition, until mixture is smooth.
- 7Stir in 1 cup cheese, bell pepper and basil.
- 8Immediately drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- 9Sprinkle each with 1/4 t remaining cheese.
- 10Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Pepper Asiago Gougere' Cheese Bites
Serving Size: 1 (756 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 15.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: